- Sally, Marco and I had A Night Out about 10 days ago, but I hadn’t posted the pictures yet.
- Quote from The Dilbert Future:
In the future, employees will either be superstars or perspiration wipers. Those who aren’t qualified to do either will become managers.
- Sonic finally released its earnings statement, and indeed they’re still not profitable, though it didn’t seem to affect the stock price too much. We’ll see tomorrow.
- My brother told me over the weekend that he thinks the company he works for will be bought out in the next couple of months. He stands to make a little bread, but he has no equity, so most of it will probably be in the form of a bouns and a raise. Nothing to balk at, but if he were in the proverbial Valley…
- I just fixed an embarrassing unclosed anchor tag on my resume. About five paragraphs were hot-linked when I didn’t mean them to be. Whoops!
- All’s Quite on the Western Front for the moment. I’m keeping my nose to the grindstone for the moment.