Category: <span>News</span>

According to KGO News, there was an explosion at 10:45 tonight, in a building on Van Ness Avenue at Washington Street. The condominium was under construction, and no one was inside when the top-floor explosion occurred.

The blast is thought to have been caused by a space-heater which had been left on, near a propane tank. Glass was blown across eight lanes of Van Ness Avenue, and destroying a restaurant awning on the opposite side.

Though the explosion blew out the glass on two sides of the building, and caused some structural damage, there were no injuries.

Jake's Brainpan News

Comments closed